Re: 2012 US presidential race

You can't vote for someone based solely on one aspect
of their position, e.g. science. This is how Republicans
get elected in the first place, e.g. based on a single
issue like abortion which appeals to people's irrational
side. The fact that any Republican ever gets elected
to any office is proof that people are too stupid to
govern themselves.