Re: 2012 US presidential race

Hear, hear!   Where are our list owners?

Dora

On 4/12/2012 6:40 PM, Williams, Scott wrote:
/sigh.....Would it be at all possible to move this thread away from politics?
I did not subscribe to this list to hear a lot of one-sided rhetoric.

Without getting into a back and forth, here's my little suggestion.  Let's keep
it simple and talk about dinosaurs or other fossils?  Hmmm?

Ok then... all agreed?  I'll start..my favorite dinosaur is
Brachiosaurus.....now it's your turn!  YAAY!! see how easy it is!  And
dinosaurs are more fun to talk about than politics!

Scott