RE: 2012 US presidential race

I like sauropods, too. I always thought Dicraeosaurus was the mutt's
nuts.

Seconding Scott's point (and those of several others). This isn't a
forum for discussing politics, so this thread really should be put to
bed.

Mark

--

Dr. Mark Witton
www.markwitton.com

Tel: (44)2392 842418
E-mail: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk

If pterosaurs are your thing, be sure to pop by:

- Pterosaur.Net: www.pterosaur.net
- The Pterosaur.Net blog: http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/
- My pterosaur artwork: www.flickr.com/photos/markwitton

>>> "Williams, Scott" <Scott.Williams@burpee.org> 13/04/2012 00:40 >>>
/sigh.....Would it be at all possible to move this thread away from
politics?  I did not subscribe to this list to hear a lot of one-sided
rhetoric.

Without getting into a back and forth, here's my little suggestion.
Let's keep it simple and talk about dinosaurs or other fossils?  Hmmm?

Ok then... all agreed?  I'll start..my favorite dinosaur is
Brachiosaurus.....now it's your turn!  YAAY!! see how easy it is!  And
dinosaurs are more fun to talk about than politics!

Scott