RE: 2012 US presidential race

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Mark Witton
>
> I like sauropods, too. I always thought Dicraeosaurus was the
> mutt's nuts.

I'm an old-fashioned guy in this context: I'm an Apatosaurus fan.

> Seconding Scott's point (and those of several others). This
> isn't a forum for discussing politics, so this thread really
> should be put to bed.

Indeed!

In fact, I hear tell that there are places on the Internet where people can
actually discuss politics all the time. Maybe instead of
infesting a forum on dinosaurs, the indvidual involved might take it over to
one of those...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216