Re: 2012 US presidential race

On 13 April 2012 13:49, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. <tholtz@umd.edu> wrote:
>> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
>> On Behalf Of Mark Witton
>>
>> I like sauropods, too. I always thought Dicraeosaurus was the
>> mutt's nuts.
>
> I'm an old-fashioned guy in this context: I'm an Apatosaurus fan.

I have to say it warms my heart to see Scott going with Brachiosaurus,
Mark with Dicraeosaurus and now Tom with Apatosaurus.  Truly, three of
the most outrageous and beautiful creatures ever to have walked the
Earth.  Not just because they're sauropods: but THOSE sauropods in
particular.  Only Xenoposeidon and Bronotmerus are more lovely.

>> Seconding Scott's point (and those of several others). This
>> isn't a forum for discussing politics, so this thread really
>> should be put to bed.
>
> Indeed!
>
> In fact, I hear tell that there are places on the Internet where people can
> actually discuss politics all the time. Maybe instead of
> infesting a forum on dinosaurs, the indvidual involved might take it over to
> one of those...

I can only assume that Mickey and Mary are on holiday.  Come back,
M&M!  We need you!

-- Mike.