RE: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race

- But..is it your absolute favorite?

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry George [mailto:paleo@ncf.ca]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 10:50 AM
To: Williams, Scott
Subject: Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential
race

Thescellosaurus is awesome: A relatively basal ornithopod, which is not only
surviving, but expanding and enlarging itself in the midst of mature and
complex late-Cretaceous ecology?

It's skull looks a little fragile, it has relatively short legs relative to
body size (compared to hypsilophodontids) and most reconstructions don't do it
justice... but it should definitely be up there in popularity!

But honestly, I like some of the earlier ornithopods a little more...

Mark Witton wrote:
> ornithischians are reptilian variants of modern livestock,

Try calling a wild Buffalo livestock... after you've just injured it ;)

-Jonas