RE: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race

Okay, i'm game...small and wicked...Heterodontosaurus

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Williams, Scott wrote:

You know...if we keep this thread going, we will hear a lot of cool dinosaurs named as favorites; (Brachiosaurus, Apatosaurus, Nigersaurus, Rugops, Tyrannosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Styracosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Velociraptor, etc, etc)....but I'm willing to bet there is one dinosaur name that doesn't get thrown out there....Thescelosaurus.
Hmmm?   Any takers?  Anyone at all?