Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race

Ahem... [points at email address]

That doesn't mean that there aren't other fine underappreciated
ornithopods out there. Thescelosaurus is actually well ahead on the
popularity curve as far as these things go. For example, Tenontosaurus
could really use an advocate, given that, to date, its entire reason
for existence seems to be as a Deinonychus prey item. One suspects
that the Deinonychus sickle claw was actually an unusual magnet that
irresistibly pulled its host theropod to the nearest
tenontosaur.-Justin