Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race

Nobody admits that she/he is strongly influenced by the mass media and
that her/his favorite dinosaur is T. rex?
I will, and admit I wait someone to come out with a movie in which T.
rex takes revenge from King Kong (some nimbleness loss by mechanical
constraint has to affect the giant gorilla when scaling to such a
size, giving the dinosaur the edge).
There is Kosmoceratops, I will wait till Costanzaceratops is named to
review my current favorite. XD

Cheers,

Augusto.