Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race

On Sat, April 14, 2012 4:05 pm, Augusto Haro wrote:
> Nobody admits that she/he is strongly influenced by the mass media and
> that her/his favorite dinosaur is T. rex?

Well, of course MINE is, too! But I only responded back when the initial
"favorite sauropod" question had been asked; not the broader "favorite
dinosaur" one.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216