From: "Joe Gilvary" <dinosaur@gilvary.net>
To: "DML List" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 4:18:54 PM
Subject: Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential
race

Now I have to weigh in here as a devoted amateur.

My favorite dinosaur, of all, saurischian or ornithischian, avian or
non-avian, remains Brontosaurus. Yes, I am well read enough to recognize
that name is no longer recognized. But in the consideration of emotional
the back of the cereal box, the Brontosaurus I saw in the How and Why
Wonder Book of Dinosaurs, the Brontosaurus who stirred my imagination.

Bully for Brontosaurus! :)

And sauropods remain kewl.

Ar 4/14/2012 8:37 PM, scríobh Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.: