Re: Meter-wide "dinosaur" eggs reportedly found in Chechnya

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Maybe I spoke too soon. Reuters and other news outlets ought to eat
"scrambled rocks" for breakfast for publishing uncritical articles
like this one. Don't they have science editors??  BAD, unbalanced
reporting in my view-- like the BBC "aquatic dinosaur" junk science a
few weeks back. Kids read this stuff and deserve the facts.

The Weekly World News lives on...in mainstream media.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47076566/ns/technology_and_science-science/

======

Sounds like the "giant dinosaur egg" party is over....

http://phys.org/news/2012-04-chechnya-world-largest-dinosaur-eggs.html