From: "Robert Schenck" <schenck.rob@gmail.com>
To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:36:35 PM
Subject: Re: Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential
race

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:29 PM,  <tyazbeck@comcast.net> wrote:
sn
>Latin and
> Greek easier because the Roman Empire and Alexander's were large and
> well-known.
snip

And exceptionally mutli-cultural, regardless of romanisation, so maybe
you should give your assessment of multiculturalism a second go.

As for the rest, I don't think it's particularly meaningful to make
aesthetic comparisons of languages. And on pronunciation, consider
that everyone mispronounces that most roman of names, Caesar.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College