Re: Dinosaur egg-laying contributed to extinction?

From: Jura <pristichampsus@yahoo.com>
To: "dinosaur@usc.edu" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Dinosaur egg-laying contributed to extinction?

Another paper that seems to be out of touch with the actual inferred ecology of
the Mesozoic (i.e., it once again assumes that the K/T event was the end of the
dinosaurs, instead of the end of 75% of all life on Earth).

Also, no mention in the news story about how other reptiles were able to
survive the K/T, or why viviparous plesiosaurs and mosasaurs bit the bullet.

Jason

http://reptilis.net