Re: T.rex casting rights issue settled... or not -news!

Don't get me started about what I heard about a TV things, where they
supposedly made INTENTIONAL mistakes so there would be no copyright
issues, as the errors were easy to copyright.
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar