Re: T.rex casting rights issue settled... or not -news!

In case of JP it was not an issue of trapping violators, but rather of
making the 3D models themselves unquestionably copyrightable,
apparently.

But thanks for pointing this out, I didn't know the term! :)
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar