[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Deinocheirus (was Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race)
- To: Dinosaur Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Deinocheirus (was Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race)
- From: Mike Keesey <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 06:19:36 -0700
- Authentication-results: msg-ip0.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <07C9C993ECFF4CBCAB2C1BC68EBD342A@TYRANT>
- References: <CA+nnY_FrfOiqdJcptYX02snoY9DjhVdyRm4fZSk=mdUkNh_n0Q@mail.gmail.com> <07C9C993ECFF4CBCAB2C1BC68EBD342A@TYRANT>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. <email@example.com> wrote:
> That said, I would say that Deinocheirus used its claws pretty much just like
> Megatherium did.
> Which is avoiding the question, because we honestly don't know.
Hehe -- also I would say Spinosaurus used its sail pretty much just
like Ouranosaurus did. And bats acquired flight in a very similar
fashion to pterosaurs!
T. Michael Keesey