Re: Dinosaur egg-laying contributed to extinction?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Erik Boehm <erikboehm07@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So I guess the question is: how much evidence is there that adolescent
> dinosaurs occupied different niches from the mature adults in each of the
> major dino lineages?

Such evidence exists for sauropods as shown in "Evidence for
gregarious behavior and age segregation in sauropod dinosaurs Timothy"
by S. Myersa & Anthony R. Fiorillob. There is also the idea that
juvenile/subadults Tyrannosaurus Rex occupied a different niche than
the larger and presumably slower adults. But I believe nothing was yet
published about this supposed hypothesis.