RE: Dinosaur egg-laying contributed to extinction?

While it is true I have not yet published (in the formal literature) my work on
the ontogenetic shift of tyrannosaurids, Currie
speculated on this phenomenon in Albertosaurus in:

Currie, P.J. 2000. Possible evidence of gregarious behavior in tyrannosaurids.
Gaia 15: 271-277.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216