Re: How truncation works, and how ranks don't work was Re: Sauropodz r kewl

I discovered a similar magic command in Apple Mail -- Under View -->Message
pick PLAIN TEXT ALTERNATIVE, and a legible form of the message appears. I had
not thought of the possibility until it was mentioned, but it was sitting right
there in the menu. I suspect other email software has similar options.