Re: Deinocheirus (was Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race)

Psittacosaurus? Also, isn't there a heterodontosaur w/feather-like structures?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Gilvary" <dinosaur@gilvary.net>
To: "DML List" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:06:08 AM
Subject: Re: Deinocheirus (was Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012
US presidential race)

This brought a question to my mind. Is there any evidence of dinosaurs
with quills (like porcupines)? Is it possible for feathers, or related
structures, to serve a similar purpose? Could something like that help
explain why feathers evolved?

  Thanks,

  Joe

Ar 4/20/2012 8:52 AM, scríobh Robert Schenck: