Re: Deinocheirus (was Sauropodz r kewl WAS: silly conversation on 2012 US presidential race)

On Fri, April 20, 2012 5:41 pm, tyazbeck@comcast.net wrote:
> Psittacosaurus? Also, isn't there a heterodontosaur w/feather-like
> structures?

Yes, at least one Psittacosaurus has quill-like elements on its tail, and
the early Late Jurassic heterodontosaur Tianyulong has more typical
"protofeather" plumulose elements.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216