Re: ...and how ranks don't work was Re: Sauropodz r kewl

Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW, have you seen RA Pyron's 2011 Divergence time estimation using
fossils as Terminal Taxa and the Origins of Lissamphibia, which uses
Bayesian parametric analysis? (tho I suppose since it references your
and Laurin's 07 and 09 papers you have). Anyone doing Dinosaur related
work using similar methods that you know of?

sbip

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College