Re: Ichthyovenator, new spinosaurid from Early Cretaceous of Laos

Since Allain is involved in this, presumably there will be some
isotopic analysis to follow, he's done a lot of good work on that.
IIRC Allain was the one to demonstrate isotopically that Spinosaurids
were fish-eaters.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College