Re: Reply-to option for the list?

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, David Marjanovic wrote:

 The current behaviour is correct. See this detailed explanation:

Of all e-mail programs on this planet, that page (written in 2002) mentions two: Elm and Pine. I didn't even know Elm existed, and Pine is _so_ last millennium... The vast bulk of people today uses Outlook Express, Outlook,

Just as a side note - I use pine as it's quick and dirty AND has
NO java or javascript, good for examining suspicious emails (part of my
job, actually).

I wish I had a quatloo for every pc I've disinfected because of email
(and two quatloos for each infected by web site)