RE: Ichthyovenator

I'm not sure what is meant by "sinusoidal," but I'm sure that presuming
similarity to *Concavenator corcovatus* on the given description isn't useful.
"Sinusoidal" may instead refer to the shape of the sail as presumed for
*Spinosaurus aegyptiacus,* with a sharp anterior upswing, followed by a gradual
downswing in the profile.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)