RE: Ichthyovenator

  Sinusoidal at least merely refers to an "s" shape, or flex/reflex. It may
refer to a repeating peak/trough pattern, but there is no argument how this
repeats itself in the system: two peaks and a trough, two troughs and a peak,
two peaks and two troughs, three, four, etc. Note that, even just using Scott's
reconstruction, a single "hump" is sinusoidal; down, up, down. I would,
however, love to see the paper, as that should cleanly solve this!

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/