Re: Philovenator, new troodontid from Late Cretaceous of Inner Mongolia, China

Oops, I just noticed I wrote 'raptor' instead of 'venator', my bad... I must be too used to see new maniraptorian named as *Thingamajig-raptor*...

By the way, am I the only one having trouble with the pdf ? The second page of the pdf (in which is the etymological section) is unable to load correctly on my computer (a font issue, apparently). All other pages are fine, otherwise.

Jocelyn