RE: Philovenator, new troodontid from Late Cretaceous of Inner Mongolia, China

If I remember correctly, Prenocephale prenes is another etymologically
redundant dinosaur name.  Dongbeititan dongi is not redundant, just
alliterative.
I don't think there are any Mesozoic dinosaurs yet that have identical genus
and species names, as seems to be fairly common in modern animals.