RE: Ichthyovenator, new spinosaurid from Early Cretaceous of Laos

Unless they actually have reason to doubt the identification, using the word
'definitive' is still misleading.  They could have just said 'most complete'
and been correct, even if Ichthyovenator is only slightly more complete than
the Khok Kruat skeleton, as both have various vertebrae and ribs, but
Ichthyovenator also preserves a pelvis compared to a metatarsal for the unnamed
one.

Mickey Mortimer