Let me be the first to announce.....

Just saw a trailer for next Friday's riveting episode of Ancient Aliens of the History Two channel. It's about how alien visitors wiped out the dinosaurs in order to make way for a more intelligent species. Riveting stuff. And yes, about 25 years ago the now defunct Weekly World News ran a 2 page article entitle "Alien Hunters from Outer Space Hunted Down Our Dinosaurs". I believe I still have a copy of that somewhere.

Teach the controversy!

Dan