RE: Let me be the first to announce.....

I sense a new Internet Meme coming on...

"Where did the dinosaurs go?"

Crazy Hair Guy (forget his name): "Aliens"

Crackpot theories like this are the reason why I want to be a scientist. So
I can slap the stupid and crazy down. Of course, my opinion on it is that
"Ancient Aliens" show is a conspiracy theorist's dream coming true.
Television is just down hill anymore and it's sad when it could be a viable
educational outlet. I think it's more or less "what will give ratings" and
the fact that television is overly commercialized. This is part of the
reason why I do not have cable in this household. I guess that's a rant for
another day though. All I'll say is that we need more educational and
enriching programming and none of this nonsense on. I might have my dad DVR
it for me. That's mostly to just laugh and point out the flaws of the logic
amongst family and friends.

--Terry
www.jplegacy.org
www.njdino.com