RE: Let me be the first to announce.....

> I sense a new Internet Meme coming on...
>
> "Where did the dinosaurs go?"
>
> Crazy Hair Guy (forget his name): "Aliens"

I think we can apply pseudo-phlyogenetics to these memes
In this case, I think "crazy hair guy ______ aliens" is the diagnostic
character for this memes,
filling in the blank with something about dinosaurs is just intra-meme
variation, its still the same meme

This "crazy hair guy" meme, is itself part of the larger group of
"demotivational poster" meme (while the meme started mocking motivational
posters, it has since diversified into many forms, many of which are not
actually de-motivational - its sort of like classifying snakes as tetrapods.)

I don't see this dino offshoot of the "crazy hair guy ____ aliens" meme become
large and diverse enough to justify erecting a group just to describe them.

I can see perhaps 3 variations of this, not enough to make it a meme of its own.
"Why did the dinos get so big.... Aliens"
"Why did the dinos die .... Aliens"
"Why were there big fuzzy dinos .... Aliens"

But we'll have to wait and see. Maybe the shows "evidence" will provide more
possible variations/branches stemming from the dino node of the Crazy hair -
aliens branch of the demotivational posters branch of the tree of Memes.
I'm sure each point of "evidence" they present can be turned into a variation
of the "crazy hair guy _____ aliens" - Dino-node meme

I'm going to give you a chance to start the meme, to be the first one to post
the image, otherwise, I'm going to steal your idea and post it to a
demotivational posters website