Re: Let me be the first to announce.....

They are actually quite amusing to watch. People believe them, and no wonder, since they have more "evidence" than Monster Quest, Bigfoot Hunters, Ghost Hunters, etc.

Critiquing an episode would be instructive class exercise in critical thinking.

I doubt the core group of AA experts on the show believe the stuff they are spewing. They're just fleecing the sheep.

Dan