RE: Yixian Trees

I wonder how secure that date is? Some Chinese paleos once considered the
typical Yixian outcrops as Late Jurassic under out-of-date
stratigraphic considerations, but these same sites were later securely shown to
be Early Cretaceous.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216