Barsbold on Freshwater Molluscs of Late Cretaceous of Mongolia

Hell,

I am looking for a possible digital copy of the following paper:

Barsbold, R. 1972. [Biostratigraphy and Freshwater Molluscs of the Upper
Cretaceous of the Gobi part of the Peoples' Republic of Mongolia.]. Moscow:
Nauka, 88 pp.

It is nominally in Russian, which is fine as I can translate it. But I am
curious if anyone has a pdf of this, or a paper copy. I (sadly) cannot pay for
print copies as money is very tight.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)