RE: paleoart and SVP

I, for one, would love to see a venue where artists could display some of their
recent work (for technical papers, for museums, for
commercial use, whatever), comparable to the poster session. (But hopefully
less crowded and better arranged).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216