Re: paleoart and SVP

Reading this, an idea struck me: a grant (microfinanced, perhaps) to
allow a young paleoartist to attend SVP. The web is exploding with
bright young talent, and I suspect attending the conference would be
beneficial for an emerging artist. I haven't seen that something like
this exists currently. Maybe I've missed it. But it would be pretty
nifty.

David Orr

--

Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs: http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com