RE: Huge Triceratops found in Alberta

The real test of the "Toroceratops" problem is not a big *Triceratops prorsus*
or whatever, but a small *Torosaurus latus*. One that is clearly distinct from
*Triceratops prorsus* and diagnostic to the species. This is unlikely, as
workers begin to agree that the features of the frill that seem to diagnose
Toro.lat may be ontogenetically derived regardless of the species.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/