Re: SVP meeting hotels -- followup

David Marjanovic wrote:

Which reminds me... is anybody looking for a roommate?

There is also this from the SVP website, meeting travel & lodging page.

 Roommate Service

 For assistance in finding a roommate, contact Christine Meehan
 at SVP headquarters at cmeehan@sherwood-group.com   We will put
 you in contact with another registrant looking for a roommate.
 It is your responsibility to contact the roommate you are paired
 with and make your reservation with the hotel directly.  When
 e-mailing, be sure to include your gender, city and country you
 reside in and smoking preference so we can try to find suitable
 matches.