looking for cheap invert fossil sample kits

Not quite dinosaur-related, but...

I'll be teaching a two-day course on paleo for high school teachers. The
teachers may have little or no paleo background, so I'd like to get them
fossil sample kits so that when we talk about, e.g., ammonites or
brachiopods, they have some idea of what these things are. Can anyone
recommend a site where I can buy a kit with samples of the major invert
phyla? These do not need to be high-quality specimens, and I have a cost
limit of US$40 per kit.

Thanks!

Steve

--