Re: Paleonet: looking for cheap invert fossil sample kits

Check with Geological Enterprises in Ardmore Oklahoma.  They have been
providers for good quality  fossil materials for many years.  While they are
generally known for their superb display materials, they have nice student
quality materials as well.

Quite bluntly, Wards kits do not stack up well today.  When I was a student,
they were superb, but times change :)

Geological Enterprise's color catalogs are on line:
http://geologicalenterprises.com/

Cheers...

Clair Russell Ossian, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Geology