RE: Ankylosaur bones found in France and other news

Heh: "bedding plains" in the second link. A double entendre if it weren't based
on confusion with the discussion of the fossiliferous horizon's inferred
landform, and the form of the fossiliferous horizon itself.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/