FW: Book List on Paleontology from China-New!

sorry...forgot about formatting.

did anyone else get this email?

From: csbs@mx.cei.gov.cn
To: keenir@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Book List on Paleontology from China-New!
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:43:36 +0800
<!-- -->

New Book Introduction
China Scientific Book Services
A-1120, Kingsound (Jiahao) International Center
No.116, Zi Zhu Yuan Road, Haidian 100097
Beijing China http://www.hceis.com
Tel: +86-10-58930115 Fax: +86-10-58930116
E-Mail: order-csbs@94book.com.cn & hceis@263.net.cn

Paleontological Fossils of Gansu Province
甘肃古生物化石 In English and Chinese
 http://www.hceis.com/book.asp?id=11939

By Han Bowen
 Published in 2012
 ISBN: 078-7-03-033480-0
 Page: 228 pages
 Size: 210x280mm, softcover
 Price: $88

1. Foreword
2. An Introduction to the Permanent Exhiitions in Gansu Provincial Museum
3. Preface
4. Paleozoic Era-Eruption of Invertebrates
(1) Cambrian Period
(2) Ordovician Period
(3) Silurian Period
(4) Devonian Period
(5) Carboniferous Period
(6) Permian Period

5. Mesozoic Era-Thriving and Prosperous Time of Reptile
(1) Triassic Period
(2) Jurassic Period
(3) Cretaceous Period

6. Cenozoic Era-Happy Time of Mammal
(1) Paleogene Period
(2) Neogene Period
(3) Pleistocene and Holocene

7. Epilogue
8. Postscript

On the Dinosaur Tracks from the Lower Cretaceous of Otog Qi, Inner Mongolia
内蒙古鄂托克旗下白垩统恐龙足迹
http://www.hceis.com/book.asp?id=10489

Language: In Chinese with English abstract