RE: Therizinosaur track from Denali National Park, Alaska

*Balaur* also has an enlarged, forward-pointing pedal digit I.  The Alaska
track is missing the tips of digit I and II, so we cannot be sure they did not
have the large raised claws of a similar dromaeosaurid.  Now THAT would be some
fascinating biogeography...

Fiorillo and Adams (2012) refer the Alaska track to *Saurexallopus* isp..  Does
this imply that they also consider *S. lovei* and *S. zerbsti* to also be
therizinosauroid tracks, or are ichnotaxa still irrespective of phylogeny?