RE: At long last! Turner, Makovicky & Norell on dromaeosaurids

Turner et al. also use "Microraptorinae" when, in fact, Senter described
"Microraptoria." This is becoming a consistent bias:
http://qilong.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/you-keep-using-that-word/

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)