Re: The best dinosaur documentary possible

How about something completely different: a Walking With Dinosaurs-style mockumentary with subtitles saying things like "Unknown.", "Plausible.", "This is actually known, we have the fossils (watch the making-of).", "At least if the latest discoveries have been interpreted correctly.", "Controversial, but makes more sense to our consultants." and the like, while the animation and the narrator keep presenting everything equally as plain fact.