Membership in SVP?

Hello all. I cannot find a definition of "Regular Membership" on the SVP
website. I am not affiliated with a scientific or educational institution,
nor do I hold an advanced degree in any kind of life science.
I am merely an interested amateur in all things paleo. I would like
access to the materials available to members and perhaps to attend
some of the SVP meetings. Will I be roundly rejected if I continue
to fill out and submit the membership form? I really don't like rejection.

Regards,
Brian Clever