RE: Having your ideas published without attribution, and having your names with priority ignored

  It is to anyone who is readily familiar with Greek pronunciation. You8 are
familiar with Latin, even if it itself can have some odd pronunciations; this
is no different.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)