Re: New basal dinosauriform

I mean the actual paper, not the press releases that are much less interesting. And sadly rarely accurate.

Jocelyn

Le 05/12/2012 10:00, Ruben a écrit :
On 12/05/2012 03:24 AM, Jocelyn Falconnet wrote:
And here is the link:
http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/9/1/20120949.abstract?sid=86d33d4f-afe7-4466-8f1d-97dc8b992941

Curiously, I was only able to find it by using the search tool on the
Biology Letters website...

Cheers,
Jocelyn

?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&q=Dinosaurs&oq=Dinosaurs&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0j43i400.1925.5109.0.6459.9.4.0.5.5.0.165.448.2j2.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.xC4084pIIHk

     UW researchers help find oldest dinosaur, or relative
     Seattle Post Intelligencer-5 hours ago
     A team led by a University of Washington researcher reported the
discovery what may be the earliest dinosaur Tuesday. "If the newly named
     Scientists Discover The Earliest Known Dinosaur
     Forbes-2 hours ago
     New contender for oldest dinosaur
     BBC News-8 hours ago
     Scientists find the first dinosaur - and say it was similar in size
to a ...
     Highly Cited
     -Daily Mail-8 hours ago
     Labrador-sized dinosaurs walked Earth '243 million years ago'
     In-Depth
     -Telegraph.co.uk-25 minutes ago

     BBC News

     Telegraph.co.uk

     Daily Mail

     NBCNews.com

     Independent Online

     Science Codex

     Sydney Morning Herald
     all 72 news sources »

--
"As a Professor of Science, I assure you we did in fact evolve from filthy monkey men." Hubert J. Farnworth.